Dear Nupur Ma'am
Today I personally talk to my NET Center coordinator, she said you
have to bring your own scribe and the scribe should be one class
below. As far as guidelines are concerned it is mentioned that scribe
should not be graduate in the same subject of candidate. If the
candidate is unable to arrange his own scribe then he has to inform
the center one week in advance so that they can make adequate
arrangement. We will be provided compensatory time of 25Mins for paper
1 and paper 2 and 50Mins for paper 3. But my center said that our
responsibility is only to conduct exam and arranging scribe is
candidate's headache. Apart from that they said for further details
get in touch with CBSE.

On 10/25/17, Nupur Jain (नूपुर जैन) <nupur.j...@gail.co.in> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone share the scribe guidelines for NET exam.
> Do we need to take scribe ourselves for the exam or exam center is expected
> to provide the same to us.
> If incase we can take the scribe, what is the qualification criteria?
> An early guidance on the same will be highly appreciated.
>
> Best regards
>
> Nupur jain

   Sana Samad
Email Id: sanasamad...@gmail.com