Mr. Dipendra Manocha, Director - NAB Delhi, President - Daisy Forum of India,
Assistant Manager - Daisy For All Project (South Asia), our dear list member &
bishm   pitamah of technology   for VI in India has been awarded the
prestigious National Leadership Award by I I M Lucknow.
He has been recognised for his leadership in the social sector. Sharing this
award with him are five famous personalities like Sunil Bharti Mittal of Airtel
& Dr. Anil Kakodkar of Atomic Energy Commission in different categories.

Many congratulations to all of us!

Prashant Ranjan Verma
Project Manager
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 22 India
Website: www.nabdelhi.org
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944
International Trainer for DAISY DTB Production
Moderator DFAResource mailing list
www.daisy-for-all.org