Dear All

I am looking for experts or practitioners within Micro finance banking
community those who are especially having knowledge of PwD Self Help
Groups. There are RBI guidelines for PwD Self Help Groups (SHGs) and I am
hoping to connect with someone well versed in SHGs and related financial
inclusion strategies for rural disabled poor.

Please refer further or let me know if there is anyone in this sector. I
sent a mail earlier to accessindia.inclusivehabitat mail id but it bounced.
So I am mailing again to the accessindia.org id. I apologise if you are
receiving the mails twice.

My contact details are
Deepa Palaniappan
deepa.palaniap...@gmail.com