Hi vetri, it seems that your computer is afected by some virus or
spiware. I'll reply to your earlier mail. I am also using vista on a
regular basis and I face no such problems. There is a very good program
which acts like a firewall and also spiware tracker. it's compatible
with vista too. you can download it from
http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com
Regards,
Aruni.