And not to forget that all the options must provide qualitative education.
Sadly some of the special schools do not seem to have committed, well
trained and committed teachers and equipment. I still see some of the
special schools who do not know the term DAISY!

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica