Mugen Training Institute
About us :
In Mugen we provide computer training for visually impaired with Jaws
“Job access with speech” and NVDA “Non visual desktop access” screen
reading software.
We also provide holistic healing science for self treatment, peace of
mind, achieving goals in life, personal development and meditation
sessions.

As been noticed that, there is lots of mental stress in corporate
sector. Keeping the same in our mind, we give meditation [healing]
sessions to employees of corporate companies who are interested in our
service.

It makes lot of difference in their daily life style as well as at
working environment.
The workshop contain one or three days sessions as per the requirement
of the company.

Our services :

•       Chakkra healing.
•       Shambhavi shakti healing.
•       Reiki healing.
•       Reiki attunement till 3 levels
•       Dowsing.
•       Meditation.
•       Tarot reading.
•       Numerology.
•       Vastu shastra.
•       Aroma therapy
•       Universal healing
•       Basic computer course with Jaws or NVDA for visually impaired
•       Sound editing course of 10 days with “Adobe audition software” for
visually impaired
•       Spoken English course

CEO & founder :

Mr. Chetan Sagar:- Chetan is differently abled [Visually impaired]
computer trainer for visually impaired, motivational speaker &
universal healer / vastu consultant.
Mr. Chetan have been training visually impaired employees of “SBI” and
non governmental  sectors from 2011 to 2017. He has trained
approximately 1200 visually impairs from all over India.

Director :

Mrs. Prakriti Sagar :- Prakriti is differently abled [mobility
impaired] motivational speaker & universal healer / tarot reader.
Both being differently abled have changed many peoples life with their
special talent of universal healing, training &  counseling.

If you require any types of services from us or if you have any
questions then kindly contact us through e-mail or call for more
information.

Note :

We highly recommend  you to please fix an appointment and contact us
through e-mail or call us at +91 90 99 375 440 - +91 940 940 1933- +91
8154 8628 33.

Email ID :

7776.mu...@gmail.com
chetansag...@gmail.com