From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Payal Kapoor
Sent: 05 December 2017 10:56
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Scratchy and unclear audio afger waking laptop from sleep mode

hi,
 a strange thing with audio in my Dell laptop running Windows 10 version
1709 with  the latest built and NVDA is causing great concern.
 I have just updated to the latest version of the OS on Friday and have
actually begun using my laptop properly only today after that .
 I've been noticing every time I wake my laptop from sleep mode, the  audio
is scratchy and has a static sound when NVDA speaks. I have  tried to run
JAWS 18.032 as well with the same result.
 however, if I shut down and restart, it runs just fine. I have checked  to
see all my updates are in place.
 any ideas on why is this happening? I am not technologically savvy  enough
to know all about my drivers and chips to sort this myself.
 thanks for any help.
 Payal

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in