i have been facing the same problem for a month .
gajendra vyas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Giri Prasad" <mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 7:53 PM
Subject: [AI] facing problem with firefox.

Dear all,
from yesterday I am facing a strange problem with firefox. My ff was
often crashing, so I uninstalled and installed ff 57. From then on,
neither jaws nor NVDA is reading the web page. Using windows 7 64 bit
machine with jaws 17. I am getting the following error message. Kindly
help me out in solving this problem.

Display of tab content is disabled due to incompatibility between
Firefox and your accessibility software. Please update your screen
reader or switch to Firefox Extended Support Release.
Close this message
OK
Alt+O

--
WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
but in rising every time we fall."

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in