-----Original Message-----
From: Mahesh Chandrasekar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 8:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: UNCRPD training

Dear Friends,

Greetings,

I received a mail from Michael Guy, Disability Information Manager,
Handicap International informing about a "teaching kit" on the UN
Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.

Please click on the following link for more details...

http://www.handicap-international.fr/kit-pedagogique/indexen.html

With warm regards

Best wishes

Mahesh