why don't you use fine reader12.496 professional? far better than this one

----- Original Message ----- From: "Himanshu Sahu" <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 08:37 PM
Subject: [AI] Fine Reader Issue

Dear List,
Whenever I am scanning any document in ABBYY Fine Reader (version 11)
and sending result to pdf format, the text in the pdf document is
being read by JAWS something like this:
--------====-=-=-="
However this document is appearing as a normal text result and
perfectly read by sighted people. Even if I am sending result to MS
Word there it is fine and perfectly read by JAWS.

Please suggest me what settings need to be changed to rectify this error?
Your prompt response is highly solicited...

--
Thanks and regards
                  Himanshu Sahu

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in