Dear list,
    Greetings to you all, hope all are doing fine. I am wanting to appire for
some compotative exames like,TNPSC, UPSC, and so on, i want to equip my self
for these exams, can any one suggest any site which help me in resorces like
,model qustion papers and GK answers like in printed books? i've tried for
these in gugle surch i did not get one so kindly help in this regard.
   thanking you.

Vinod Benjamin,