Dear All,

Thank you for supporting us at Eye-D with help of your valuable feedback,
suggestions and by upgrading to Eye-D Pro.

We are committed to innovate for the community and with your help we can do
more. We have made a number of improvemnets and relased new features,
working on few new ones in in the meantime.  Hope you are liking the Read
Text Offline feature in Eye-D Pro.
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gingermind.eyedpro> Some
of my friends have asked me to explain the Color Reader module that we
added recently in Eye-D Market. The Color Reader has 2 modes, point color
mode which announces the colors detected by the camera at the centre of the
image and the Object Color mode which announces the color of the object in
focus.

Apart from this we have also added smart results features in Advanced
OCR(available in Eye-D Market) and will be rolling out a basic guidance in
the Advanced OCR soon.

Do let me know if you are having touble in using any of the modes. Thank
you for being patient with us while we continue tweaking.

Regards,
Shaswat
Operations & QA || Eye-D <http://www.eye-d.in/>
+91-8095722300