Dear Disabled Rights Activist,

Due to the untimely and sudden demise of Mr. Javed Abidi last month, we need
an Executive Director.

We are not trying to replace Mr. Abidi but are looking for a person who is
strong on advocacy and who can take the work ahead.

I am requesting all of you to apply. Those   who think they are too senior
to apply my humble request is please do apply since we have to go through
the formal route. For those who think they are not good enough my personal
assurance is that you are good enough and the rest of us are here to groom
you. Mr. Abidi did not become such a tall leader on day one. Most of us have
done our best work when we werein our 30s and 40s so the young activists
please do apply and for our seniors you are well groomed and have gone
through the gruelling years so you know how to take us forward therefore do
think about the post and please do apply.

For those who can relocate or want to stay on in Delhi please do apply.

The last date is 30th April. All of you have the job description document.
Instead of wasting your time on the phone trying to find out whats happening
please do apply.

If you are an activist you must have the guts to throw your cap into the
ring if you are interested.

Best Wishes to all the Applicants who want to aspire and who want to make a
difference beyond others.

PS In case I have missed any group or individual, the omission is just a
mistake please forward my email.

Kanchan

Trustee NCPEDP

http://www.avg.com