From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: 08 May 2018 11:12
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Bangalore -Wills

Kanchan,
It would be wonderful to have the session recorded and/or if you think a
dial-in would be helpful. Remote participation is simple... just schedule an
event on https://zoom.us and quality of the tool is pretty good and that can
host upto 100 participants for free.

Cheers,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> For Friends in Bangalore I am speaking on Wills on Friday 11th May
> 2018 at Mtrajyoti H S R Layout between 10am and 11.30am.
>
> Everyone is invited.
>
> Kanchan
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com