if you want to read Hindi text then victor reader is not for you you can go for
evil e-book reader for Angel Indian version
angel player with Hindi and English versus is available with Karishma
Enterprises and it is also available in Delhi

With best wishes
Dr. Shubhanku kochar
Assistant Professor

University  School  of Humanities and Social SciencesUniversity like you and I
Guru gobingsingh indrprastha univercity
Mob. No.  9717464887
Sent from my iPhone