Dear All,
I have a young friend who has just completed her graduation (and is
awaiting her results which are expected only in July of course).
She is from Mumbai and is looking for a job. She is also in the
process of learning how to work on the computer, and this seems to
have been her drawback so far, as employers have been asking for
computer skills.
If anyone knows of a job that she could apply for, please let me know.
I would also be happy to have any suggestions about how she could go
about her search for employment.
Also would anyone be able to guide her on getting a computer as she is
not able to buy one just yet. She has an old one which keeps getting
heated and this limits her time for working on it.
Thank you
Sincerely
Penny