Friends,

Today, I approached Yes Bank for opening of a saving account.
The bank manager told me that no net banking facility/Debit card would be provided to me as according to him a VI can not use both these facilities. He was not even aware of the talking ATMs. I was not carrying the RBI circulars with me. He also refused to give it to me in writing that the bank will not provide net banking/debit card. I want to know which bank allows hastle free account opening for VI persons and also provides net banking/ATM card

Thanks