From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of deepak singla
Sent: 14 June 2018 11:00
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Inaccessiblity of Union Bank's internet banking log in

Hello all
One more bank has made its website inaccessible for visually impaired
persons i.e. Union bank of India.
Earlier I used to have a very good experience in using the internet banking
of Union Bank of India but now, after 11th June 2018 I am not able to even
log in to the internet banking of Union Bank of India.
It will be helpful if anyone can throw some light on this issue.

Looking forward

Regards
Er. Deepak Singla
Assistant Director