Jourge Sir,

As you know none of the bank's website is accessibility compliant in
India. The new portal of Union bank of India is not exception. I have
gone through the home page and some connecting pages of the portal. It
has several accessibility issues to my knowledge. It is unfortunate
that almost all organizations falsely clame that their web
applications are accessible for persons with disabilities. Specially
Government organizations like MSJE.

We all have very high level of tollarance of inaccessibility. We find
alternative wayout to complete  our rutine tasks with great
difficulties that's  the reason we do not complain for inaccessibility
of digital environment and strongly demand accessibility compliant web
services.

But less techno savvy persons with disabilities can't do even basic
activities independently on inaccessible web portals. We can also save
our much time to findout alternative way of comparatively better
access if we are getting accessibility compliant web services.

Not only customers but also Thousands of individuals with disabilities
are employees with banks. They face lot of difficulties due to
inaccessible web services. Most of them have to remain idal due to
inaccessible intra-net services and internal applications. Their
workplace accessibility challenges can also be resolved at very high
extend due to accessibility compliant web services.

Therefore, we all must advocate accessibility compliance in all the
web services and demand accessibility compliance as it is our basic
human right.
Accessibility compliance is not charity but also a business activity
which associates with the commercial benefits to the organizations as
their customer base increases. There should be huge pressure from our
side to the organizations providing basic services like banks,
ecommerce, Healthcare, Education, travelling  services etc.

Hope each one will start demanding complete accessibility compliance
of web services not only request of solutions of individual issues.

Regards
On 6/18/18, Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> All
>
> Anyone having account in Union Bank may pl fill in this query.
>
> Harish

Dhananjay Bhole,
Cell: +919850123212
LinkedIn profile: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dhananjay-bhole