From: Sudhir R (NeSTIT)
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:00 AM
Subject: [AI] Jaws cursor on laptop

Folks,

Would appreciate if someone could educate me how to switch to the Jaws
cursor in a HP Compaq laptop that uses the laptop keyboard layout in Jaws
settings.  Also, how can I route the PC cursor to Jaws cursor and vice versa
? (OS is Win XP and Jaws 8.0 is doing the honours.)

Thanks and rgds

RS
M: 098 472 76 126
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with