the link I provided, you can listen same aakashvani commentry which goes on AIR.
I don't know about the tv input. try it today on 16:30.

-----Original Message----- From: Ketan Kothari
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:17 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] india vs england

Hi Friends,

There are 3 ways to listen to the match:  1 as Bhavani has pointed
out.   Remember, that is an off-screen commentary that is to say that
the commentary happens from Delhi studios with TV inputs.

Secondly, if you have VPN then log onto BBC sport and use any other
countries then those that play cricet in your VPN and you can listen
to Test Match Special youtube link.

Third, there is unofficial commentary from England on Guerrilla   cricket.

If anyone wants more insight contact me on 07021054612.

Ketan