Good afternoon everyone.   Travelling is more than just going to a destination.
It is about soaking the culture and way of living. Knowing the past and
understanding the present. It is about living the native’s life for a few days.
How else will you truly say that you have travelled to a particular place?
Say hello to a truly immersive and sensorial tour we have planned in the month
of August (14-17). We are going to Hampi and staying in a village called
Kaddirampura. Locals are opening their homes and hearts to welcome us. Be ready
to soak in some local culture, eat food cooked by villagers, witness ancient
history up-close and interact with people far removed from our world. Where
else will you get to sit in a mango orchard for your meals?   From visiting the
magnificence of the Vijayanagar Empire to tapping on temple pillars that make
music. From a musical healing session to making jowar rotis. From nature walks
to touching the intricate carvings on temple walls and pillar. We are doing it
all. And not to not mention, a group of people you will be glad to have met.
More details about the trip can be found here
http://battravelsonline.com/tour/hampi/   And you can know more about Bat
Travels at www.battravelsonline.com Bat Travels is an organization that curates
sensorial tours for visually impaired and sighted to travel together as travel
pals. We have been running these tours since December 2017. We are fairly new,
but the reason we exist is to provide a fun travel experience where you will
also get to meet new people from across the country. If you have any questions
about the tours or a query about how smooth the tour can be made for you, do
call us at 9920058200. The great journey called life begins when you are ready
to explore.   -   -Team Bat   https://www.facebook.com/battravelsonline/
https://twitter.com/bat_travels https://www.instagram.com/bat_travels/