Hi sir.

1st of all, you need to enable the Show bookmarks bar on the settings menu.
to do this, use the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+B.
next, bookmark any page by pressing  control d.
to access the book marks on the chrome, go to settings menu by
pressing alt f, press down arrow till screen reader says bookmarks
submenu. then press right arrow or enter key.
once the bookmark list opens, navigate using up/down arrow key with
the bookmarks.
Unfortunately, above mentioned keys does not work on the chrome.

On 7/24/18, Ekinath Khedekar <ekin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
> I’m unable to use shortcut key commands to arrive at my bookmarked
> favourite pages in Google Chrome like I can do in internet explorer
> using alt + a + initial letter of the bookmark.
> Pl. Gide
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> With best regards,
> Ekinath Khedekar.

Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
Mobile/ whatsapp: +91- 7795927572.
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com
skype: shankar.a
*****
Senior Accessibility tester at Cerner health care solutions, bangalore.
*****