Hi,

Agreed, it is a very nice effort and was pending from long time!!!

I have watched both of their original movies as well as this show and
must say that discription makes for a complete viewing experience.

Have observed one thing, ADV in hindi programmes is too verbos at
times as compared to the english one's? Any opinions?

Cheers,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767