Hi sir, Today I went to watch Sanju again, this time with XL cinema of
course. There are a couple of points that I would like to draw your
attention to. First of all, it was obviously a great experience taking
entertainment to a new level.
1. I found that it is better to use a Bluetooth headset instead of a wired
earphone. The reason is that while using the wired headset I did not get
any indication whenever AD stopped and there was need to resink the audio.
Here I would like to state that unfortunately interruptions were too many.
I had to resink almost after every 15-20 minutes.
2. The advantage of using the Bluetooth headset is that I got beeps in the
headphone whenever there was an error.
3. I had also taken Sholay for a spin but did not face any interuptions
there. On the other hand, the AD continued even after I had paused the
movie.
4. I did not get any vibratory feedback when I clicked the Resink and play
button which was somewhat confusing. It was only when the audio
sincronisation was over that I got 3 vibrations.
Thanks and regards,

Thanks and regards,
Dr. Aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com