Dear Sujitha,

Good one.  I do agree with you on the fact that office is not just a
place of proving our productivity or earning money.  Work at office is
what brings people together not just for the sake of working together,
but also enable them to build personal relationships.   I always had
wonderful colleagues around me who regard me just like my family does.
I had relationships in which I could share most intimate of my
personal issues and go out on long outings to explore world like I
have done with my family and friends.  One more important aspect is
that its higher  productivity of the disabled at work place and
greater bonding required for the collective productivity of the team
that play an important role in nutchering the personal relationships.
Hence accessibility of work and inclusive work environment are
paramount.

On 7/28/18, Sujitha J <sujitha.upb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends, Do check out this and if you enjoy reading, please follow my
> blog for many more articles like this.
> As always, your comment and feedback are welcome.
> Best,
> Sujitha
> Click below link for reading the article. Link.
> https://sujithaj.wordpress.com/2018/07/28/why-do-you-dehumanize-people-with-disabilities/

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81