Hello sir,
Thanks for your concerned reply. I need few symbols like
summation,deviation, Whole square root etc for my regular synario.
I oftenly use these kind of symbols for my statistical calculations,
the issue I'm facing is I  want to go in search of these symbols
oftenly. I use to go to the symbols sub menu for inserting these
symbols.
I feel uncomfortable in doing this, I can get only the symbol which
was used for the last time. So I want to know whether I can save these
symbols in a customized format, like the customized formulas created
in Excel.
Also please do let me know how to use the ASCI code for my convenience
 and ease  of my job.
With hearty thanks
and regards
Sujatha S