Hi,

Select the file with Windows explorer and presss Shift + Application
or Shift + F10.
Press enter on Copy as Path 'A' is the hot key.
Open Brows dialog in gmail and just press Ctrl + V to paste the path
you copied on Name edit box and press enter.
This adds the file as attachment.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith.