From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of sazid shaik
Sent: 11 August 2018 11:01
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] library membership

dear list members,
just now i had registred.  i got a confirmation mail of my user id and otp.
my membership is pending for the approval.

my doubt is that i am unable to login with the user id they had provided.
when can i be able to login.  instead of my e mail they had sent numbers as
my id.  can i change user id?

thanks and regards,
sazid

On 8/10/18, Aman Preet Singh <aps32...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Preeti ji! I am sharing you YouTube link of full tutorial of how
> to become a member of sugamya pustakalaya and how to download any book
> from this library.
> Please refer the link below.
> https://youtu.be/aXrGFE2Dc3A
> If you will face any problem please contact me on my number 9464016949.
> With kind regards Aman.
>
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 5:57 PM Preeti Bhutani <bookwor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> * want to apply for member ship of*
>>
>> *sugamya*
>>
>> *Pustakalaya. Already a member of bookshare. *
>>
>> *Please guide me . *
>>
>> *Regards, *
>>
>> *P[reeti *

>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or