Hi friends! As I mentioned on the subject my query is regarding conversion
from EPUB to brf. Suppose I have a braille display and you know carefully
that any Braille display does not support EPUB format it supports only brf
or TXT files. if I would like to read that file in Braille then I need to
convert it in BRF format. Is it possible to convert EPUB to BRF? If it is
possible please tell me its procedure step by step. With the kind regards
Aman mobile number 9464016949. Thanks in advance!