From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
manis...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:55 AM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.' <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: rishi.kewalram...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [AI] Aftershokz wired headphones recommendation please...

I use the wireless aftershocks almost everyday for almost everything from
conference calls to working on the computer to listening to soundscape/google
maps and they work great

Of late, the Bluetooth connectivity with the IPhone has been flaky specially if
you have several apps trying to control volume of audio. The most problems I
have are with skype on the phone.

Even with this, I recommend these as much as I can. They are indispensable.
Their warranty is also very good. I have broken 4 of these and have had all of
them replaced for no charge very promptly. The breaking was not because of poor
build quality but because of my very heavy and rough use.

-Manish