Hi Shilpi mam! Is dolphin supernova available for android? As you wrote in
your message that supernova is available for Android and iPhone for free of
cost. After reading your message in this group i search for it at my
Android Google Play Store but I did not find Supernova. If possible please
share Play Store link of supernova app. With kind regards Aman. mobile
number: 9464016949.