The Supreme Court is currently hearing a plea as to denial of access to
admission in the MBBS course to a low vision candidate:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/home/education/news/neet-2018-sc-notice-to-centre-gujarat-on-student-with-low-vision/amp_articleshow/64610122.cms

Perhaps these folks should file an intervention application in that matter. The
court appears to have shown excessive deference to the executive, without
subjecting their determination to any scrutiny whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone