  From: Sanchit Katiyar
  To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 7:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding Google Drive on laptop

  Shankar and Viraj sir thank you for your assistance. I would like to
  know that is there any way so that the files get sink automatically
  with Google Drive? I mean to say that is there any functionality like
  Dropbox so that I keep the file which I want to get sink in a
  particular folder and it automatically get sinked with Drive.

  On 9/5/18, Viraj Kafle <vka...@gmail.com> wrote:
  > Hi,
  >
  > Below article would give you keyboard commands for using Google Drive with
  > Jaws on Firefox. I've managed to use these keystroke with NVDA on Chrome as
  > well.
  >
  > http://blindhelp.net/blog/complete-guidelines-google-drive-jaws
  >
  > HTH
  >

  > Viraj
  >
  >> On 04-Sep-2018, at 10:37 PM, Sanchit Katiyar <sanchitkatiya...@gmail.com>
  >> wrote:
  >>
  >> Dear friends,
  >>
  >> Please teach me to use Google Drive on laptop.  is there any way so the
  >> file edited on the laptop automatically get sink?
  >>
  >> Regards,
  >> Sanchit Katiyar
  >>
  >> Mobile No.: +91 9013816320
  >>
  >> EMail: sanchitkatiya...@gmail.com