I don't know about legal aspect; but logically, why should candidate pay
for a scribe chosen by the centre? To say further, with the advancement of
technology, examination authority should pay for scribe, if they cannot
conduct examination in accessible format.

Thoughts?
Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica