Hey Rahul,
Sometime back, I wrote a post on this topic. Please read on at:
https://srinivasu.org/2016/03/should-i-disclose-my-disability-in-resume-my-prospective/

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica