Steps to solve this problem:

Just read this once carefully without doing anything at this moment in your
computer.
After pressing enter once you type address in location edit combo in
Firefox,
1) Open Sigate personal firewall and go to application list box.
With little or no difference, It is like this:
Tab, Hide Windows Services check box not checked
Tab, Hide Broadcast Traffic checkbox not checked
Tab, listbox. NT curnal and
When you get there, reclass that custom type window, if you've not done so.
If, however, it is reclassed, then continue:
1) Choose firefox from that listbox and activate context menu (application
key)
If you are not able to find firefox option, then make sure firefox is active
on your computer and it is displaying "problem loading page".
2) after activating context menu, press enter on: "allow"

Smart tip: instead of doing all this, if you are displayed with a diolog box
that says "firefox is trying to connect to ...", do the following:
Select the checkbox that says something"do not ask me again" or something
similar and press space bar on "yes" button.
this will always allow firefox to access internet.

If you have any problem, what so ever with firefox, your best bet is to
write to me.
Thank you
Syed Imran