do you know? hydarabad accessindian readers this information? if no read below
hear is link

Today (14:44) Free mobile theatre to touch three more railway stations
- TELANGANA - The Hindu (www.thehindu.com)

New Facilities/Technology

The mobile movie theatre at the Kacheguda railway station
In the next two days, if you have a train to catch from Kacheguda
railway station, do take the trouble of reaching a couple of hours
early. Even if you are passing by the station, hop into the mobile
movie theatre complete with AC, Dolby sound and crystal clear picture.
Set up on Saturday and opened by South Central Railway (SCR) General
Manager Vinod Kumar Yadav, this inflated makeshift theatre made of
fire-proof material offers you multiplex-like movie experience of the
latest Telugu and Hindi blockbusters, all free of cost.
Conceived by New Delhi-based PictureTime DigiPlex, the 150-seater
mobile theatre of 1800 sq.ft can be packed into a single giant truck
and it is usually used for screening movies including educational ones
in villages in the northern States. Three blowers keep the ambience
inside comfortable without letting in outside sounds to creep in; 10
rows of plastic chairs provide decent seating inside.
The facility has been brought here by SCR in a first-of-its-kind
initiative in the Indian railway network to showcase films on ‘Swachh
Rail – Swachh Bharat’ to kick off the fortnight-long “Swachhta Hi Sewa
– Pakhwara” till October 2 and other social awareness themes related
to railways.
Mr. Yadav is confident it will help create public awareness on several
issues concerning railways as theatres can create such an impact.
“We saw this concept during a visit to Delhi and the GM decided to get
it here. We will be screening the latest Hindi and Telugu movies with
a social message, and short films promoting cleanliness and other
initiatives of the railways,” explains spokesperson M. Umashankar
Kumar.
PictureTime Digiplex president Anurag Trivedi says its their first
foray into the South and maiden one at a railway station. “We
generally pack our truck to move into the far-off villages where
people do not have access to digital move screening with Dolby sound.
We do four shows a day and the response here has been amazing,” he
claims.
Next destination
The digital theatre will be packed up here after Tuesday and move to
Kamareddy, Nizamabad and Basar stations.