Hello all,

Greetings of the day!
Friends, today, I want one suggestion from all of you. I am thinking
to by an Apple MacBook air. I have never ever used MacBook. Do you
think that, it is easy to use? It is accessible like win10? Can we
read all the PDF and other files without any difficulty? It is
possible to install win10 in to the macbook? Can I able to use both
OS? What is the duol OS experience? Can I go with win10 machine or
macbook is useable for duol opreting system? Office is working on mac
OS? I want manely for browsing and word processing.

--
Thanks and Regards
Maruti Paramwad