hello,
i have purchased samsung c9 pro year ago and i am  really enjoying the
same. it fully gives me the comfort of typing, recording etc it gives
me the full satisfaction of doing all the work equal to laptop. from
the perspective of  accessibility, i give full rating. device
performance is ausom. i purchased this device year ago at 35 thousand
and now it is all most 29 thousand or so. i am also enjoying the
latest android version of Orio on my device. it is surely worth
recommended especially for doing all the official and personal work.
the recording quallity of samsung device is surely at the higher side.
hope this helps.
thanks,
mukesh