Hello All,
Someone I know wants to connect with magnification software users who are
quite efficient in operating MS Outlook, Excel  and Internet primarily
through keyboard. This person whom I know is  a windows magnifier user and
primarily uses mouse however wants to learn and explore where all instead
can use keyboard for improved efficiency. This person is looking for tips in
Outlook which includes swift navigation between and within mails, advanced
search, calendar,  etc, in Excel right from basic keyboard navigation upto
using VLookup, advanced filter and Pivot tables etc.

I know most of the keyboard commands with a screen reader  would be same
with magnifier  and so I've initiated the person in using keyboard in a few
places but its always good to connect people with similar requirements to
exchange notes.

Pls get in touch if any of you relate to the above and can help.

Thanks,
Pranay