Hie, as far as I've heard from other people, and as much as I know, MI
televisions doesn't come with any kind of accessibility features like
Text to speech guides and all, from the company, or which televisions
run their operating system, however on the other hand,
If you purchase android Televisions from MI, you might make them
accessible by installing Talkback or making use of talkback.
Before this samsung consideration, I once contacted the customer
support of this MI Television, and enquired about this accessibility,
the representative there, just answered, "Sorry sir, we don't know
anything about accessibility in our televisions or we are not aware of
it"
So the possibility of those televisions being accessible is less, but
I may not be knowing all, they might be having also.
Hope others will clarify yours and my doubts also I think.
Thank you.