i am having similar experience

----- Original Message ----- From: "Soni Jo" <soni...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] ssendspace not working

Dear Sir,
Thank you for replying. But at my end, it says that the site is
blocked as per the rule of govt. I tried in other computers also. But,
in all the computers, the web page cannot be displayed.
I get so many sendspace links to download books and stuff. Now, I do
not know how to get those.
I have tried different sendspace links. But, none work.
Thank you