Dear All,

Greetings from Blind Graduates Forum Of India!
We are delighted to host our first ever Readers and Writers Day in
Delhi.    Our readers and writers are people who leave aside their
work and remove time to read/write for us. They are the people who
guide us, motivate us, and make sure we sale through the difficult
paths of our lives. We therefore invite all the graduates along with
their reader and writer to express our gratitude towards them and
recognize the success of our young graduates.
Details of the event: Date: Saturday November 3RD 2018, Time: 2-5 PM,
Venue: National Association for the Blind, Sector 5, R.K. Puram, New
Delhi, Delhi 110022
The felicitation program will be followed by a talk by Mrs. Madhubala
Sharma who will be guiding our young friends through her wide array of
experience.
About Madhubala Sharma:   MRS. Madhubala has completed her graduation
in English Literature from Lady Sriram College in Delhi University.
She started her professional career in the final year of college.  She
worked with GE Capital International Services in the year 2003 – 2004.
After graduating, she moved on to working as a software tester for
‘JAWS for windows’, a screen reading software, with Freedom Scientific
in the year 2004-2005. She is presently working with Concentrix, which
was earlier a part of IBM Global Process Services as a SR. Manager
learning & Development.  She has been invited to present her
experiences and thoughts on inclusion in various conferences. Besides
receiving honors at work, she is recognized as a role model on the
international day of persons with disability 2009, felicitated by the
president of India, received ‘Award for excellence 2016 by NAB Delhi,
'Award of Excellence’ by National Institute for the Visually
Handicapped and ‘Neelum Khursheed Kanga Award' 2007- 2008 by National
Association for the blind. Students can also enroll for the mentorship
program to get guidance specific to a given career.
 We therefore cordially invite all the new graduates to get in touch
with us for registrations until the 27TH of  October on the below
mentioned contact details. Umang Mehndiratta can be reached on
9871498576, alternatively  you can also get in touch  with Amit Pahuja
on 9650519193.
 Should you be aware of any new blind graduates who are not members of
the list, kindly provide information about them as well.
Note: it would be preferred if one graduate brings one reader/ scribe along.
Our readers and writers are people who put aside their work and spare
time to read/write for us. We, therefore, feel honored to take this
opportunity to thank all of them who have been there for our young
friends.
Looking forward to a wholehearted participation!
Regards
the BGFI team!
Website:
www.bgfi.in