the app is not fully accessible yet.
1) the app is very sluggish,
2) some time it doesnt opens the selected train result properly and
never tells correctly the selected object such as general, tatkal etc.
3) the OTP validation is not roled out yet so we need to take sited
help to fill the captcha.

On 10/29/18, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Please keep checking on this and let me know by 25th November.
> The next date for compliance in the Bombay High Court matter is 30th
> November 2018.
> Kanchan

Managing Director|Chandra Crockery House (cch)|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com
workphone: +918740022212
website: www.chandrabazaar.com
lets get social!