Hats off to Shampa ma'am for coming out with this ordeal. It is distressing
for someone who has the opportunity of working on some of these issues
closely with her. Really, I'm speechless!
As for naming the perpitrater, she has ennumerated her reasons. Therefore,
I would request everyone to draw their own inferences rather than searching
for the name. In fact, senior activists can easily identify who the person
is.

Thanks and regards, Anirban Mukherjee,