Dear Ashik sir,

Getting the policy really depends on your branch. Go with HDFC first and try
ICICI. Do you have it in writing from Apolo that they won’t give you an
insurance due to disability? And if yes, then do you legally want to take it
up? If you don’t have anything in writing, did you try ways to get a written
response?

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone