Since attachment is not possible in this post, pasting programme schedule
below.
Regards
Shampa Sengupta

National Convention
Against Sexual Violence on Girls/Women with Disabilities
November 25, 2018, New Delhi
National Platform for the Rights of the Disabled (NPRD)

8.30 a.m. to 9.30 am
– Registration

9.30 a.m. to 10.15 a.m.
- Plenary Session
Chief Guest: Kamla Bhasin

Other Sessions

Time Session Speakers Chair
11.15 a.m. On Provisions in Criminal Laws, Sexual Harassment at Workplace
Act, POCSO, & RPD Act Advocate Kirti Singh
Adv. Kumar Shailab/Advocate Bharti Ali Prof. Shilpi Bhattacharya

Chair Prof. Anita Ghai
11.15 to 11.30 – Tea Break
11.30 to 1.30 p.m Experience Sharing by Survivors/Guardians & Disability
Rights Organisations
Kusumlatha (National Federation of the Blind)
Shalini Khanna (National Association of the Blind)
Shalini Rana, (Human Rights Law Network)
Anil Joshi, Caregiver
National Association of Deaf Representative
Sneha, National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People

Kumari Vaishnavi, Bihar Viklang Adhikar Manch
NPRD affiliates
Survivors & Caregivers of Survivors  Chair G Syamala
& Shampa Sengupta
1.30 to 2.00 p.m Lunch

2.00 to 3.00 p.m Perspective of Women’s Organisations
Sudha Sundararaman (All India Democratic Women’s Association)
Annie Raja (National Federation of Indian Women)
Saheli Representative

Chair Indu Agnihotri
3.00 p.m. Concluding Session