Hey,
I am using both Google home mini and Amazon echo for almost 2 months. what
is found is that in terms of sound Google home is the better option but in
Indian scenario what I found is Amazon echo more efficient and useful in
terms of playing all India radio and FM what I want to say is Amazon echo
is more localised as compared to Google home but Google home also supports
Hindi language.