Thanks. this is really useful.

How accurate is it?

Pramit

On 12/3/2018 2:38 PM, sidnc1...@gmail.com wrote:
Guys,
I got my Venus weighing scale today. As of now, it seems to be priced higher at
1149 against last week’s 894. It works well for me.
1) You stand on it and it says “Hello”
2) Then it takes some time to stabilize measurement.
3) Then it announces your weight twice saying “Your weight is 72.7 KG”
4) You get off the scale, it says “Powering down”

Here is the URL again for anyone who might need:
https://www.amazon.in/Venus-VTS-1999-Electronic-Personal-Weighing/dp/B079GSPFRN

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Siddhant
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: sampath raj rao
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 7:20 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Talking weighing scale found

Thank you sir, even Iam looking for one...

On 11/30/18, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
@Mohit, there is only one model by Mi, search on Amazzon and you will
easily find it.

HTH,
Ajay

On 30/11/2018, mohammadwaseem khan <mohammadwase...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, it is the same Venus.
as far as its accuracy is concerned I cannot say surely anything about it
since I don't have other device to compare with but as far as my weight is
concerned it informed me almost  correct

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, 6:34 PM sampath raj rao <sampath.4...@gmail.com